We are looking for individual to design, develop, test, integrate, deploy, and support/maintain scalable web pages and web services utilizing an array of languages and frameworks. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. One should have expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. Embrace utilizing new approaches, ideas, and technology to solve challenging problems. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
- Knowledge of Web services, Angular JS and other Web technologies, Hibernate, Spring.
- Jenkins, GIT, Eclipse, AWS fundamentals, UNIX, Shell scripting skills.
- Knowledge of security issues and solutions.
- Extensive software development experience.
- Experience with sophisticated technical design.
- Complex problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to perform independent technical work.
- Knowledge and practice with agile development Hands on experience with gRPC, GraphQL, and REST APIs. Familiar with Linux/Unix server environments.
- Source control with Git/GitLab, TFS/Visual Studio.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Keen interest in learning and using the latest software tools, methods, and technologies to solve real world problem sets vital to national security.
- Hands on experience with micro-service architectures; control planes and data-fabrics.
- Hands on experience with relational, object, and graph databases.
Work closely with a team to develop and enhance innovative applications that address the needs of internal business clients. Develop new and leading-edge software applications that leverage the latest technology components and object-oriented programming techniques. Contribute to system implementation efforts at various layers, including presentation, service, and data access and integration points, including Web services and messaging. Work with talented team members to deliver quality software capabilities in a dynamic environment.
- Create, execute and automate test scenarios from use cases for existing and new solutions.
- Identify and implement ways to provide efficiencies to test cycles. Analyze and troubleshoot issues found using all artifacts available
- Experience of Python commercial experience preferably with data processing.
- Experience with Backend development. Data structures and OOPs design principles.
- Relational (MySQL, Postgres) and No SQL (especially Redis, Mongo) database technologies.
- Linux Systems knowledge (performance tuning, basic networking, file systems)
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures and Python design patterns.
- Document-oriented database knowledge and experience with MongoDB.
- Solid and proven knowledge of Flask web framework. Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Circle CI.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Provides maintenance on existing code for products.
- Participates in Lean-Agile activities including back-log and sprint planning, stakeholder reviews, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Design, estimate, and implement new cloud solutions as needed to meet business and IT application needs.
- Develop and implement the intake process, delivery procedure, and service levels for a newly created cloud engineering function.
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWSCI/CD stack.
- Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes. Having used ECS or EKS, or whichever technologies you are looking to use in the past is a plus.
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack. Provide continuous improvement of the AWS infrastructure, including access to new AWS services.
- Technical expert and point of contact for business colleagues and project delivery teams where AWS knowledge and company standards are required.
- Responsible for gathering user requirements.
- Contribute to the ongoing Cloud strategy and associated designs to build capability and competency.
- Assist with AWS integrations to Arup systems.
- Work with a varied set of global stakeholders and develop effective relationships
We are looking for a highly analytical individual with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research. An Individual who draw upon the practice of data analysis, using predictive analytics, data mining, pattern recognition, data modeling, machine learning and various statistical methods to solve large scale optimization problems and to understand the meaning behind vast data sets.
- Must have basic knowledge of statistical concepts such as regression, time series, mixed model, Bayesian methods, clustering, etc., to analyze data and provide insights.
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
- Combine models through ensemble modeling.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Work with current data scientists to code review existing and future models.
- Work with data engineers to create robust, reusable data pipelines.
- Constructs data models (algorithms and formulas) for required business needs and predictions.
- Communicate findings, actionable recommendations, and data limitations to stakeholders to facilitate data-driven decisions.
- Verifies that the correct data population is being processed.
- Ensures that that the output of the model is used correctly and that business objectives are being targeted.
The Business Analyst evaluates the needs of the Company’s most complex functional business areas providing recommendations on system solutions or procedures. As the liaison between the business and IT department, you ensure that the scope of work requested to enhance or modify existing system processes are clearly documented, communicated and validated. The Business Analyst works closely with IT experts to design, develop, document, test and validate solutions that meet business requirements. You must be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience required in working with development teams in a SDLC process, including project planning, requirements analysis, communicating / documentation, and QA testing.
- Experience writing detailed specifications, including detailed mockups. SnagIt experience (or similar) helpful.
- Excellent skills with MS Office tools, including Word, Excel, and Visio. SQL skills helpful but not required.
- Experience with Access, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Database, Tableau and Power BI.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced IT environment on medium to large-scale projects.
- Ability to use and create Pivot tables, V-Lookup and References, which will be used in forecasting and modeling to solve complex business processes and outcomes.
- Support short- and long-term operational / strategic business activities through analysis.
- Develop and prepare reports relating to the performance of products, processes and technologies.
- Ability to analyze results of data and provide summary of trends, implication, headwinds and areas requiring operational resolution.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate information and recommendations to business leadership.
- Ability to build relationships and partner across matrixed teams to achieve business goal.
- Experience in business, operational excellence, finance forecasting and analysis.
Looking for a talented DevOps Engineer with a passion for crafting infrastructure to support our data/backend engineering efforts. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. Also, able to perform documentation of applications and standards, maintenance of ticketing queues, general assistance with projects, troubleshooting, and SDLC support.
- Experience supporting applications that run on Web services and Java virtual machines technologies, IIS or Apache web servers.
- Experience with Load balancing methodologies and technologies.
- End-to-end understanding of the software development methodologies and tool chains including provisioning and server configuration management, build automation, version control, testing, code quality and release automation.
- Understanding of current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Adheres to Software Engineering and Information Security Controls.
- Experience in a DevOps Environment software engineering.
- Automation, continuous delivery, monitoring and alerting. Build tools such as Gradle, webpack, and Maven.
- Version control systems such as GitLab.
- Container technologies and administration, such as Docker, ECS, and Kubernetes.